Hello, everyone! I want to thank Oppie from sparkling pink days for nominating me for the Versatile Awards. This is the first time I’m nominated for any blog awards and I’m quite surprised [and of course delighted] that someone appreciates the contents on my
messy little blog. Haha! Thank you again, Oppie, and keep up the good work you’ve been doing on your own blog!
Firstly the rules for the versatile Award
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
2.Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
3.Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4.Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
5.Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 random things about me:
1) I love Audrey Hepburn and her movies–like so much!
2) I don’t particularly like going over what I write. I kind of hate revising.
3) I like cooking but most of the recipes I know are of Korean dishes because I miss legit Korean food.
4) I lived in Seoul for 4 months and I’ve documented my stay there through my When in Seoul series. It’s not finished yet though. I still have tons of materials to organize and post.
5) It takes forever to dry my hair after a shower because it’s too thick. I fuss about it the least unless I really need to look put together for some event or something.
6) I like daydreaming. Haha!
7) I’ve met people who thought I was Singaporean/Korean. Some of my friends also believed me when I joked that I was half-Australian.
Bloggers that I would like to nominate:
I don’t know if some of you have already been nominated for this award but I just really want to mention you guys because I love your blogs!
I’m a bit confused by the number of blogs I can nominate because I read some nominate 7, others (as the rules on this post stated) mention 15. But I’m just going to go with 7 because I listed 7 random things about myself haha! Don’t know if that makes sense but anyway…
I hope this would bring a smile to all of you! I can’t wait to see your answers! Have a great day!